Sunday, November 16, 2008

On a Candlewax Train to Paradise...






Listening to Buddy Wakefield...


Alright, since I've got this I should probably say a few things about myself.

My name is Ellen, which is pretty boring.
Blonde hair, green eyes, big mind.
I've been into the theater scene for a pretty long time, it's something that really interests me.
I know a lot of useless information, but that's okay because I know one day it'll be important.
Love music, like everyone else with a brain.
I think animals are really amazing, I'm very drawn to them.
Thinking outside of the box a lot.
Old movies are a hobby of mine, whenever I'm bored I just turn on TCM. Lana Turner is a big influence.
I'm a dreamer- in my opinion, your imagination is the most important thing you'll ever own.

I'm never good at writing things about myself, so I'll leave it at that.

No comments: