Friday, January 16, 2009

some music for youuuu

I'm a little bored so I'm gonna tell you what music you should check out, okay?

here's a few.

Lady Gaga- The Fame
Jason Mraz- Lucky
Ben Folds- Hiroshima
Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Man
The Hives- Hate To Say I Told You So
Gorillaz- Dare
The Streets- The Escapist
Yelle- Ce Jeu
Edith Piaf- Milord
The Ting Tings- Great DJ
Kylie Minogue- Nudity
Fiona Apple- Criminal
Kate Voegele- Hallelujah
Norah Jones- The Nearness of You
MGMT- Kids
Ben Folds and Regina Spektor- You Don't Know Me
Gogol Bordello- Wonderlust King
The Veronicas- Untouched
Britney Spears- Lace and Leather
Buddy Wakefield- Fran Varian's Grandmother
Benny Benassi- Who's Your Daddy
Be Your Own Pet- Wildcat!
Aesop Rock- None Shall Pass
Kanye West- Paranoid
Varekai- Kero Hireyo
M.I.A.- 10 Dollar
Petula Clark- Downtown
The Roots- What They Do


I'll add more in a bit... let me know what you think, and suggest your own! yeah!






No comments: