Saturday, January 3, 2009

Update

Just in case you didn't know... Alice in Wonderland (disney version) is one of my favorite movies.



Soooo I'm gonna write a little update since I haven't written much quality posts for a while.

This break was nice, spent every day with my boyfriend and relaxed a bunch, but the most exciting thing that happened was getting my christmas gift- tickets to go see this musical I'm obsessed with, In the Heights, on broadway. If you haven't already, check it out, here's a little video:




I've only got 2 weeks of school left, and I'm really going to try to stick it out and go every day (besides, if I don't, I might have to go back to the hospital... and I DEFINITELY don't want to go back, as much as I miss my friends there)

Saw a few movies in the theater... my favorite was Slumdog Millionare, I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It's one of my new favorites. I also saw Milk, which was veerrrryy good, and Doubt, which was also very up there.




I can't think of much else to say, but once I do, I'll let you know!

--Ellen <3



No comments: